What We Can Offer
- Define, deploy, and monitor the sales strategy to export shrimp into the international market.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team with regards to market segmentation and prioritization for communications and promotional campaigns.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with prospective sales channel partners. Identify ideal sales channel partners, territories, and markets segments. Establish an effective network of sales channel partners for the growth of shrimp sales.
- Establish and deploy specific actions to develop relationships to grow direct sales with corporate clients
- Responsible for key business opportunities at any given stage of the sales cycle.
- Lead the due diligence to protect the company with regards to liability, compliance, profitability, and brand credibility.
- Report directly to the General Director
- More than 10-year related experience or 5-year experience for the same position
- Proficiency with automated reporting systems including, but not limited to; Inventory, production Cost, Scheduling, Time & Attendance and labor preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication and experience partnering with executive teams and international customers
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Long-term strategic and sales planning skills
- Ability to champion new ideas and initiative sures and specifications, pricing, lead times, and availability.
- Comply with, train and hold others accountable on corporate policies related to export compliance, competition law, and data privacy among others.
- Other assignments that may be necessary to support the business