What We Can Offer
- To be responsible for achieving personal sales targets and quarterly KPIs, growing market share and penetration to customers in the North and Central+ of Vietnam.
- To market and promote our product and service to existing and new customer
- To maintain good customer relation and provide efficient customer support to the assigned customers and market segment
- Develop new accounts by identifying business opportunity
- Use CRM database to record sales activities
- Manage key accounts and develop new segments (applications)
- Visit customers, traveling
- Conduct training for customers
- Troubleshooting and help customer solve issues with products or applications if needed
- Ensure conformance with corporate guidelines
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with partners, governmental institutions, associations
- Education: Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Pharma, Mechatronics, Control and Automation etc.).
- English: read and speak basic English
- Skills: Good analytical and problem-solving skills, strong presentation skills, good at interpersonal skills
- Age: below 30 years old.
- Willing to travel, 2 weeks/month into the Central+ of Vietnam (Ha Tinh to Nha Trang)
• At least 1-years' experience in Process Analytics Instrumentation or working for System integrator/ System fabrication.
• Understanding of local market and key segments (Engineering of Water System, Water treatment, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage) is an advantage.
• One Team: Work together with fellow employees worldwide towards common goals
• Perform with Integrity: behave ethically and legally
• Pursue Innovation: put good ideas to work
• Deliver Quality: give our best, present and communicate professionally
• Drive Continuous Improvement: seize opportunities to make a difference