Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Understands the policies and quality goals of Swagelok Vietnam and the department, and works proactively to achieve them.
• Acquires wide-ranging knowledge of Swagelok products and services as well as industry/application knowledge, understands market trends, and takes responsibility for activities, sales and appropriate profits in line with sales targets.
• In addition to providing improved customer satisfaction and higher-quality service with an understanding of the value of Swagelok, contributes to sales and profit growth company-wide through operational efficiency improvements and cost reductions.
• Build and execute the business plan to grow services sales to applications where solutions selling is applicable, including but not limit services (Custom Solutions, Field and engineering services, etc.) for assembly/installation of gas supply
• Spread footprints to new markets/new segments; discover new accounts/new construction opportunities where potential services sales (focus on gas supply applications) present; seize and turn the discovered opportunities to sales orders
• Build and develop the strong relationship with all related accounts/stakeholders in industrial gas supply, laboratories and clean rooms supply
• Truly understand customers’ needs; recognize opportunities where our solutions are applicable to offer; engage with the professional teams to promote and deliver the solutions to gain customer satisfaction
• Strive to achieve the individual, departmental and organizational targets by carrying out daily activities in sales processes where sales participation/involvement is required; periodically update and report performance to direct manager
• Proactively learn and share opportunities, challenges, support needed, your perspectives with direct manager, person or team in charge
• For new construction opportunities, engage and contribute effort to project team base model
• Maintain constant awareness of internal and external changes, while actively responding to and participating in the changes.
• Do special assignment(s) required by Sales Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Qualification and Professional experience
• Bachelor's degree in major engineering and/or sales. marketing awarded by University or equivalent organizations (College/Institute/Academy)
• At least 3-years of solutions selling and/or marketing experience.
• Candidate with experience in devices/equipment supply for clean room, laboratory, industrial gas and hydraulics as well as measurement control systems is preferred
• Forward-thinking attitude, willing to explore new opportunities and engage with new customers
• Business Acumen
• Strategic Thinking
• Agility & Adaptability
• Communication / Listening
• Customer Orientation
• Project management
• Fluent in spoken and written English