What We Can Offer
• Develop and implement sales and marketing plan/ programs within the established strategies, policies and guidelines;
• Follow up projects, monitor results, and take tactical actions to achieve sales performance and profit objectives.
• Develop sales aids, oral and written presentation.
• Create and conduct promotion of Construction Systems to owner and specifiers in order to get appropriate system(s) specified for projects.
• Produce regular sales forecast; draw variances analysis and propose follow-up actions.
• Prepare relevant reports e.g. monthly sales report, project list etc.
• Assist in marketing and launching of new products and systems.
• Identify potential customers, conduct sales call, sales visit and maintain account relationships.
• Consolidate customer needs to secure and enhance business opportunities.
• Provide technical assistance and information to customers.
• Ensure all supporting functions involved in the delivery of agreed customers’ need.
• Manage Applicator in terms of quality, projects, customer’s satisfaction.
• Build and manage project database, market trends, products/ technology and services.
• Analyze competitors’ products, prices and their activities.
• Prepare & promptly report of market intelligence to determine sales potentials, threats to business and propose appropriate action plans.
• Coordinate with direct manager and Credit to define customer credit limits.
• Follow up overdue and debt collection.
Min three years of relevant experience in construction field.
Good understanding on construction market (concrete, cement, additives).
Presentation and persuasive skill are required
Sales technical experience is preferable
Be able to converse about job related matter in Eng.
Good computer skills (MS. Office).
Good command in English