Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develops and implements a sufficient and sustainable sales, marketing and growth strategy within the given sales territory according to the company’s overall sales strategy, considering the special local requirements and customer need.
• Identifies and develops new potential sales accounts and business opportunities within the given sales territory.
• Proactive sales channel and distribution management within the dedicated sales territory. Collects and analyses monthly sales activity reports from our local distribution partners. Develops a rolling forecast for his sales territory on a monthly base.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining and demonstrating Nord’s innovative product portfolio. Supports to organises fairs and trade shows within the given sales territory.
• Prepares quotations for customers within the given sales territory. The internal sales department will support preparing more sophisticated quotations.
• Follows up the accounts receivable for his designated customer base within the assigned sales territory and guarantees on time payments.
• Travels frequently to visit our local branches, representative offices, distribution partners, customers and end users. Solves any related open issues timely.
• Prepare to make a first failure/damage assessment of potential after sales and service cases at the side of customers or end user within his designated sales territory.
• Prepares market and competitor investigation/analysis reports for the given sales territory. Identifies the total sales potential of existing and new target customers.
• Prepares the yearly sales & order intake budget and planning for his area of reasonability.
• Negotiates technically and commercially sales/purchasing contracts with customers or supports our distribution partners to do so within the given sales territory.
• Any other sales, after sales, service and business/market development related task assigned by the management of the company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Mechanical or other technical background;
- Additional sales & marketing skills are advantage
- Experience in geared motors frequency inverters, decentralized drive solutions, electric motors and industrial gear boxes is preferable or in technical equipment/machineries
- Good skills in planning and sense of details are advantage
- Creative, self-motivated, self-confident, pro-active and responsible
- Service-minded, with good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel to industrial parks and other provinces in the South.
- Good command of spoken English and computer literacy in MS Office is a must
- 13th month salary, performance bonus, 14 annual leave days
- AON heath care/ social insurance
- Annual health check, teambuilding
- Laptop, Iphone, allowance for mobile phone, transport, petrol, medical, etc.