Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Increasing sales and market share to existing & prospective clients across multiple VA industries
- Consulting with customers on their manufacturing processes, providing technical application support, and conducting events such as Lunch & Learns, audits, seminars, and demos as needed
- Maintaining a high level of daily interactions with existing and prospective clients
- Up to 70% of your time on customer contact and local travel
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years Sales experience with food processing, chemical, textiles/nonwoven, paper, wood/lumber, and all general industries within the territory
• Experience with pumping, piping, controls, or maintenance helpful
• Customer management skills: willingness to ask tough questions -problem solving skills – ability to communicate solution value - diligent follow-up – sales results
• Reliable, organized, inquisitive, ambitious
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in CRM, Power BI, and MS Office
• Willingness to work with others as a team or independently as a salesperson
• Strong written and verbal communications skills in English.
• Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
• Annual incentive bonus.
• Comprehensive benefits plan.
Please send your resume and a brief message explaining why you'd be a great addition to the Spraying Systems Co. family.