Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Acquiring new customers while maintaining existing business and developing new business growth consistent with the PVD coating product lines strategies
- Provide pre and post sales technical support to local/ international/ Japanese customers, assist customer in feasibility evaluation and defining appropriate solutions and alternatives to satisfy customer needs.
- Collect and report in CRM software, the customer, market & competitor information for marketing,
sales development and budgeting actions
- Report sales visits and projects status using corporate CRM software
- Prepare quotations and follow up sales enquiries/ tests from customers
- Plan, prepare and conduct all contract negotiations with customers according to the sales strategy
- Cooperate with other departments in technical, quality and logistical contract negotiations.
- Register and follow up customer complain and coordinate with other departments in order to find and agree preventive and corrective actions
- Promote and ensure company’s branding and interests
- Cooperate in all customer promotional events; take part by customer meetings, seminars and exhibitions.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Identify, evaluate and contact new prospects aligned with the strategy
- Provide quotations and agree sales contracts according to BVN portfolio and sales strategy and standards
- Communication to customers, representation of the company’s product, service and capabilities
- Communicate and agree with customers the corrective and improvement actions which are define with other involved department according to BVN, customers and ISO requirements.
Job Qualification :
- Profile: Man/ woman, 28 years up/ all nationalities
- Education: Diploma or Bachelor degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
- Experience: 3-5 years in technical sales of metalworking product or applications by Japanese Tier 1 (N3)
& OEM customers.
1-2 years in Japanese Key account management, corporate contract negotiations with
Japanese Headquarters and Technical/ R&D centers
- Knowledge: Metallurgic knowledge of all steel and surface properties used in metalworking industries
JIS/ DIN/ ISO standards, steel grade, design & drawing specifications used in automotive
Computer literacy and use of all modern communication tools
- Communication: Fluent in Vietnamese and English, able to communicate with Japanese customers and ensure professional relationship.
- Personality: Service and customer oriented, self-driven and disciplined, self-confident and team oriented, communicative and open minded, enjoy human relationship and communication