What We Can Offer
• Executing business plans, sales strategies, processes and activities to meet revenue targets (Net Sales, GM, NOP) by increasing revenue spend per customer and by identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities.
• Develop and expand the Equipment and Aftermarket market in your territory, by applying product solutions to meet customer needs while executing business growth objectives.
• Develop an understanding of products and services to better meet customer needs and effectively articulating the value of our products.
• Utilize the business tools to manage sales pipeline, track quotes, capture competitive information, and maintain accurate customer records
• Keep well-informed of market trends, customer preferences, the actions of competitors, and the impact of governmental regulations, as a basis for recommending revisions in marketing plans and strategies for the territory.
• Continually seek to promote new product ideas and applications as a basis for increasing profitable sales to new or existing customers
• Managing relationships with internal/external contacts to work effectively to meet customers’ needs
• Any other tasks assigned by supervisor as and when required.
• At least 2 years of technical/industrial sales experience.
• Filtration experience preferred but not a must.
• Project management experience preferred.
• Experienced working in a team environment.
• Experienced using a CRM system to manage customers will be a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), with intermediate to advance proficiency in Excel.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, NX and SolidWorks Design Tools will be a plus.
• Strong sales aptitude with excellent communication (written and verbal) and organization skills.
• Strong technical and mathematical capabilities
• Possess self-directed ability to multi-task and prioritize customer needs.
• Self-motivated, good sense of initiative, willing to learn, solution-oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Proficient in English (spoken and written).
• Ability and willingness to travel including the ability to work in industrial environments.