What We Can Offer
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to take responsibility for steam system design, and in providing expertise, solutions and sustainability for our customers. We will provide the tools of the trade together with personal training and development in line with company goals and requirements.
Basic Duty & Responsibilities:
• To generate profitable orders and meet or exceed the annual sales targets established jointly by the Team Leader, and the General Manager.
• To implement the sales strategies given to you by the Section Leader, Vietnam Sales for the continued development of the Industrial Segments assigned to you.
• To generate profitable orders from the sales accounts assigned to you in such a way as to fully satisfy customers and establish a long-term relationship of trust and confidence between Spirax Sarco and customers.
• To ensure that field activities, such as customer visits and walk-about surveys, are properly planned, organized and executed to achieve maximum productivity and effectiveness.
• To monitor all quotations generated, ensure that they are professionally followed-up in such a way as to maximize sales.
• For any unconverted quotations, be fully aware of the reasons and therefore to recommend the changes required so as to ensure that future quotations have a higher chance of being converted to orders.
• To analyze regularly your field activities, determine the improvements required, thereafter act on them, so as to bring about a high level of productivity and efficiency.
• To continually search for new prospects, so as to expand your customer base and to fully exploit any sales opportunities within your assigned area.
• To develop a full understanding of the industrial base allocated to you and to be aware of the market activities and the competition within this segment. Thereafter identify the sales opportunities and work earnestly to convert them into orders.
• To continually upgrade oneself through company conducted or company-sponsored training and self-study in order to maintain a high standard of product knowledge and selling techniques. To apply the knowledge attained by making technical proposals and highlighting the benefits as well as improvements to plant efficiency to customers and prospects.
• Computer skills – Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook & Powerpoint.
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate and reason with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Fluent in English in both the verbal and written form.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in sales.
• Good organisation and analytical abilities are needed.
• Pleasant personality, self-motivated and positive work attitude
Degree in engineering.