Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
• Build and maintain customer relationship
• Determine sales goals
• Negotiate contracts and assist with accounts receivable
• Work with the marketing to develop promotional materials.
• Work and support sales team on social media and follow up
• Develop promotions or specialty packages to entice new customers
• Develop Synergies Partner for Collaborations
• Contact international and Local company regarding corporate event all year around and especially during festive season
• Work together with Operation team and Chef to create sales Kit menu, benefits and more
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2 years related work experience in Event planning & Sales position in hospitality and restaurant.
• Good communication of English for written spoken & comprehension with basic Japanese knowledge will be a plus
• Ability to work independently, teamwork spirit, self-motivated, enthusiastic.
• Organizing, planning, and prioritizing skills.
• Good customer service skills, outgoing & friendly.
• Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
* An attractive remuneration package will be offered for the above positions, commensurate with skills and experience. If you are interested in a career with a company that is famous for the training, development, and growth of their employees, then please send your resume via email