Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Introduce Olympus medical products by demonstration to the customers
- Promote Olympus Medical products by presentation in hospital
- Follow up inquiries by serving information required from the customers. Follow up customer demands of medical equipment until complete sale.
- Generate projected sales and responsible for the sale forecast in the territory assigned
- Support medical events / educational programs in the hospitals
- Sales and marketing activity support in south provinces occasionally
- Other job request by the company
- Frequent visit customers and business trip requested.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent spoken and written in English (C Degree or IELTS 5.0 or equivalent)
- Experience: not mandatory but sales experience will be preferred
- Preferable skill/ knowledge in Medical Equipment Field or experience in the industry (not mandatory)
- Good skill for MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Personal attributes: Patient, calm, open- minded, proactive and initiative
- Hard work and self-motivated. Wiling to take business trip
- Ability to work independently, as well as in team
- Follow the rules and ensure compliance in any occasions, as a member of international company
Working place: Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Competitive salary
- Working in professional environment
- Opportunity for training in overseas
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send application and English CV with recent photo, copies of diplomas/certificates and any others that proof your educational background, via VietnamWorks or to the following address.
Attn : Human Resource Department
OLYMPUS MEDICAL SYSTEMS VIETNAM CO., LTD
HCM Office: 2nd Floor, Tan Da Court, 86 Tan Da Street, Ward 11,
District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
(Qualified candidates will only be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.)