What We Can Offer
2. Develop and implement sales strategy to achieve personal and company’s sales target by constant updating company presentation, quotations, market trends, concepts, innovative ideas…
3. Negotiate and select appropriate sub-contractors or services providers with good services and prices to match new business requirements.
Set up new business scheme, contract, standard operating procedures... to implement new business operations when achieved sales.
4. Support and consult agents in checking their customers’ new inquiries for business in North related to freight forwarding, warehousing, domestic delivery, international transport, e-commerce distribution, project cargo. Follow up closely to try to get new business.
5. Make weekly/monthly report to BOD and manager.
- 1-3 experience in logistics business: forwarding, warehousing, distribution….
- Good in computer skills, and IT mindset
- Good at English, both writing and speaking
- Good presentation and communication skills, good sales & customer care skill
− Good planning (strategy), organizing, implementing, controlling and analytical skill