What We Can Offer
- Caring for and maintaining relationships with existing clients, developing new and potential customers.
- Implement sales solutions, customer care to achieve sales targets, profitability, output, market share ...
- Collect and analyze information about market trends and customers.
- Coordinate with specialized units in the company to solve issues related to products, services, liabilities and legal issues.
- Manage expenses related to sales, debt.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management
- At least 4~5 years experiences as in sales position of petrochemicals trading filed (required)
- At least 2~3 years experiences as in R&D, product development position of plastic processing company or in other relevant field (preferred)
- Fluent in English for daily communication as well as technical discussion (required)
- Willing to travel for the job (domestic & overseas)
THE BENEFITS FOR YOU :
• 13th salary and bonus on achievement
• Company pay for social insurance and medical examination annually
- Application letter in English with clearly mentioned expected salary.
- CV with job experience in details in English (with one picture).
- Copy of relevant certificate
- Early documents are in priority