What We Can Offer
- Have opportunities to go overseas for business trip annually.
- Get trained in professional environment with Esco subsidiaries in other countries, enhance English comprehension skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
- Get trained well in laboratory, medical, pharmaceutical, vaccine equipment fields.
- Have opportunities to meet clients of famous universities, research centers, hospitals across Vietnam.
- Direct report to Manager.
- Comfortable, creative and dynamic working environment.
- Responsible for selling ESCO Products and achieving forecasted sales budget
- Establish a network of clientele to service the requirements of a particular target market as may be assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Maintains customer rapport and build relations with customers.
- Work with the Sales Manager to increase the market presence and market share, achieve targeted figures and collect receivables.
- Monitor the flow of sales operations of every customer, from sales ordering delivery and collection.
- Daily visit laboratory, medical, pharma end users to introduce all Esco products and Esco services, collect customer information as well as product enquiries to give quotation later through dealers
- Introduce Esco Biosafety, Chemical-Safety and Pharma Safety Awareness Education Programs to end users (universities, hospitals, centers etc…) and conduct useful seminars monthly at end user site to enhance customers’ safety awareness during working.
- Strictly follow up to weekly update all quotations’ status of products quoted to dealers.
-Do Esco product training monthly to help all dealers to get updates with new products, new models in order to promote Esco products extensively.
- Cooperate with relevant dealers to organize exhibitions for Esco Vietnam.
- Translate brochures, catalogues, user manual, technical specifications etc... from English to Vietnamese and vice versa when required.
- Regularly plan events/ activities & provide ad-hoc analysis/report related to products and/or marketing field.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Manager
• With at least two (2) years of working experience in the sales and technical
• With strong sales experience and good presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
• Excellent customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Highly operational person.
• Able to work under pressure with target deadlines.
• Experience with B2B marketing or event planning will be an added advantage.