Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Maintain responsibility for and optimize the designated portfolio of accounts.
• Implement the agreed tactical sales plans that focus on market niches and segments identified in the marketing plan
• Maintain close, frequent and open communications within and across properties on accounts and prospective customers
• Site inspection – conduct whenever necessary and liaison with F&B operations.
• Monitor and develop assigned accounts to ensure the achievement of sales targets.
• Process all reservations and lease agreement in a timely and efficient manner.
• Provide timely reports or assignments delegated by superior.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University qualifications or higher preferred hotel management school
- Background in hospitality sales in a similar capacity with international hotels or similar.
- Computer literate (Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Literacy in software applications, preferably in travel and hospitality operating software.
- Well- groomed, self-initiator& self-motivated, outgoing, pleasant looking and goal- oriented- achiever.
- Willing to work long hours, team player and preferably already possess own client database.
* An attractive remuneration package will be offered for the above positions, commensurate with skills and experience. If you are interested in a career with a company that is famous for the training, development, and growth of their employees, then please send your resume via email