Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Lead to sell computers, laptops, peripherals, and accessories to customers from start to end with high-level on-demand.
- Management of existing customers to keep satisfaction and high standard services.
- Support selling high-end technology products, systems, software, and IT infrastructures to prospective customers and be able to make presentations about IT technical specifications and business concepts to end-users to understand the whole project.
- Work closely with partners to support customers and negotiate the price to bring the best value as a win-win deal for partners and customers.
- Look for new opportunities to have new businesses with our potential customers and advise customers how to maximize benefits in financial aspects and technical issues.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with other teams and departments such as the accounting and finance department, project team leaders, technicians, and developers to deliver the best outcome between internal affiliates and external partners and customers.
- Build and maintain good relationships with S-level executives.
- Prepare business proposals and quotations as required.
- Support the Line Manager to prepare and manage sales and purchase contracts in a well-organized and on time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B in Information Technology field
- At least 1-2 years working in Resellers and Distributors in technology solutions and products such as Cisco, Dell, HP, Microsoft, etc.
- Able to work independently on the entire process from quotation, proposal, presentation and
contracting to closure.
- Able to work in a fast-change and high-on-demand environment.
- Proficiently manage and use the workspace and business system.
- Good command of English communication both verbal and written.
- Degree in BA/Bachelor
Why you'll love working here
- Nice boss, flexible working style, and freely speaks out your ideas
- PTI Insurance (~USD5,000 per year)
- Discount of 40% for CJ's brands (CGV Cinema, Tour Les Jours, Meet Master, CJ Market...)
- Gasoline fee; Telephone fee; Lunch fee
- Happy Hour, Football Club, English & Korean Class, and other exciting activities.
- Global team. Having the opportunity to work directly with customers from different countries
- Having a big chance to work onsite-overseas, we use English mainly to communicate at work
- Good benefits package and allowance, dinner party once a month
- Not just a job, where to build your career