Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Keep customer contacts by regular visiting, responding to enquiries, technical advice on proper painting systems to achieve sales target;
- Follow up designated projects by coordinating and cooperating with other colleagues in dealing with parties involved in order to achieve a high hit rate;
- Expand business opportunities by seeking new potential customers in the area of responsibility to increase market coverage;
- Manage sales contracts with designated customers by drafting, getting approval from Area Sales Manager/Sales Manager/General Manager;
- Co-ordinate with customer services department, production, technical services and laboratory to ensure prompt delivery, good technical service and product availability to customers in charge.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 years of working experiences in project sales/marketing, preferably in Industrial Project sales;
- Be able to build up and develop good relationship with potential customers, contractors and owners;
- Mature, independent and suitable with a dynamic environment;
- Good communication, negotiation and B2B selling skills;
- Good command of English and MS Office.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through training;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).