What We Can Offer
2. Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
3. Create, maintain, and provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and funnel information aiming to meet or exceed targets.
4. Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products. Grows new accounts to increase market penetration.
5. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
6. Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
7. Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
8. Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
9. To liaise at all times with all team members and work as a team to reach targets set by the
Sales Manager and be responsible with time management and expenses.
10. Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
11. Other tasks assigned by Sales Manager.
- At least 2 years experiences.
- English – speaking, writing and reading.
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- Excellent negotiation and professional selling, problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate for career development
- Working independently, being active and enthusiastic in business, good health in able to go on business trip.
Teambuilding/Company trip once a year
- 13th salary; bonus depends on working performances and company’s revenue
- Opportunities to develop your career path
- Receive internal/external training from experts