Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Vietnam Foodservice Business is identified as one key pillars of growth for Fonterra Brands Vietnam with the expectation to grow volume and EBIT at 20% p.a in the next 3 years. Hence, this position is critical to generate revenue and profit for the business unit by selling Anchor Food Professionals product (ie Butter, Cheese, Cream & Milk) to foodservice outlets like 5-star hotels, Bakeries, restaurants, beverage houses
• Monitoring on own weekly sales run rate to ensure that it is on track vs assigned target.
• Introduce new products and implement any promotional programmes from the Channel Team
• Maximising market potential via effective Route to Market (RTM) to achieve targeted distribution in width (geographical expansion) and depth (share of wallet in dairy category).
• Plan weekly work accordingly by route (pre-call), follow the 10 steps sales discipline
• Learn how to use the sales tool that was provided to enable solution selling and capture customer insights as much as possible for account development.
• Negotiate with customer on the best pricing to drive profitable growth (GM$) for each of the category.
• Continuously make an effort to improve product knowledge through the Chefmenship programme and work closely with Supervisors on personal development.
• Responsible for completion of monthly sales report (market, competitors, potential customers, etc.).
• Gather timely accurate market information and analyse all relevant customer/market data across the various market segments in a Foodservice database
• Managing pricing volatility of our product vs competitor
• Understanding & application on product technical knowledge to convince customers who have switched to competitor brands due to dis-satisfaction with our services to become our customers again.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Graduate from Vocational School or University
• At least 2 year working experience in sales; sales experience in B2B, HORECA or food solutions, foodservice sales are an added advantage.
• An interest in foodservice and willing to learn (ie baking & cooking) related to product knowledge
• Able to communicate clearly in Vietnamese and basic English
• Good in using Microsoft office computer software
• Able to work independently, good problem-solving skill
• Has the right personality to develop a strong relationship with large customers.
• Experience to work with Distributors is a plus
• Residence in Quy Nhon