Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Your will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
- To develop strategy to reach potential customers that includes a mix of phone, social media and email conversations, as well as remote demonstrations or presentations by web conferencing technology.
- To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
- A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Researching and qualifying new leads.
• Making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
• Understanding potential customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
• Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
• Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
• Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
• Staying informed about competing products and services.
• Upselling products and services.
• Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• High school diploma
• Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com or Hubspot
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, Vietnamese and English.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong listening and sales skills.
• Ability to achieve targets.