Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Maintain and develop customer relationships.
• Maintain & increase volumes and revenues.
• Provide support requested by the network.
• Act as the communication interface between the network and the area.
• Follow up on payments.
• Plan sales visits and organize appointments based on previous sales reports and statistics to identify remaining volumes or targets.
• Issue sales reports & quote requests and ensure appropriate follow up on all replies from the network with adequate quotes to tackle the business.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
We expect that this business will grow rapidly, so we also expect that there will be future opportunities for advancement for the right person.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please tell us a bit about yourself and why this job is for you, in a brief email (& attach your CV in English).
*** Previous Experience
• 1-5 years’ experience in the commercial field or international transportation.
• Good knowledge of freight forwarding and shipping
• Good knowledge of international trade and operational procedures
• Familiar with wine & spirits and / or beverage industry would be a plus
• Strong sales/trading background
• Fluent English
• Fluent in one other language is a plus
*** Performance Indicators
• Customer base
• Gross Margin
• Sales Productivity KPI