What We Can Offer
- Maintain merchant relationship to ensure continual growth and sales targets
- Support customers by providing key knowledge about overall market trends.
- Manage the merchant sign-up process and collect required document.
- Proposing new ideas to improve marketing and commercial solutions for the company’s service products.
- Perform needs analysis and conduct consultative selling to existing and potential customers.
- Monitor sales, promotions, marketing, social media program, and other activities over digital platforms.
- Conduct market research, proposing suitable business policies for each stage and for each type of business.
- Make plan and implement marketing plans for the specific market.
- Do analyze market’s trends to determine the right development direction for service products.
- Other tasks as required.
- At least 2 years experience in E-Commerce; E-Commerce sales, and Business Development
- Good understanding of E-Commerce is preferred
- Age: under 30 years old
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Self-motivated, hard-working, multi tasking.
- Able to work independently with strong sales drive.
- Fast learner, good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good motivation skill and negotiation skill
- Comprehensive insurance
- Working 2 Saturday mornings per month
- Annual teambuilding trips
- Events for employees & their family.
- Full Insurance as Labor law, training, summer vacation
- Subvention for lunch, travel, telephone, business trip ...