Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Negotiate prices, contract terms for department leaders to submit to the CEO for approval and signing.
- Monitor and urge customers to pay according to signed contracts, report to management if overdue debts arise.
- Together with the engineering & design department to survey the construction site to propose the most suitable equipment lines, it is responsible for reporting back when the equipment does not match the actual ground.
- Collecting and analyzing information, assessing progress and feasibility, planning and organizing the implementation of approaches to projects.
- Update and manage customer and order information on BRAVO company management software
- Fully participate in training classes organized by the company or distribution brand, focus and record the necessary information.
- Work with Admin, QA, Chef Team and learn about product ingredients, equipment information to advise customers accurately.
- Maintain inventory control to promptly respond to customer requests, report the date when goods are in low inventory.
- Coordinate and support other departments in organizing or participating in events, brand promotion, demo/training classes.
- Receive feedback from customers during contract performance, promptly report to superiors for best handling measures.
- Make detailed daily work reports as required by superiors.
- Update sales daily on the sales table.
- Perform other duties as assigned by department leader
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 1 year of experience in business (B2B), preferably in the food and beverage (F&B) industry, providing equipment for food-related industries.
- Graduated from College/University majoring in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration... to be suitable for Sales Executive position.
- Good communication in English or Korean or Japanese.
- Proficient in using Ms Offices, Internet...
- Communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Eager to learn, quickly adapt to change.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Based Salary: 20-40 million. (LCB+ Commission).
- To fully participate in health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits of the company
- Bonus depending on the business situation of the company.
- Working in a dynamic, professional environment, promoted according to capacity and dedication.
*** Time, place:
- Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. from Monday to Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, and New Year's holidays as prescribed.
- No. 7 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ward 9, District 5, HCMC.
- No. 95 Bui Thi Xuan, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, HCMC.
- 76 Xa Dan, Phuong Lien Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
- 295 Nguyen Van Linh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang.