Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Current channel Management:
⋅ Manage the assigned Key Accounts to ensure delivery of set business objectives & targets: • Selling in as per Dealer target and tracking result by weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly • Sales rolling-plan: working closely with dealer to get Sales rolling plan/ forecasting by model by monthly/quarterly • Flooring and RIS: Ensure all product line-up products be displayed on shelf as company’s guideline • Selling out: Work with Dealer to ensure selling out as per plan and tracking results by weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly.
• New Channel Expansion:
Actively Search, exploit, and grow customer resources to expand market to achieve and grow the sales.
- Data management:
⋅ Display and PSI Data management and analysis: Use data to investigate the logistical history to resolve order and inventory problems.
⋅ Developing and executing the sales strategy, including 3M rolling SI SO plans
⋅ Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends to propose monthly sales promotion schemes and ad-hoc actions to respond to competitors, and then tracking and monitoring sales performance on a daily basis.
⋅ Collaborating closely with Dealers and Internal Senior management on sales forecasting and ensuring effective inventory management.
- Market activities:
• Manage the implementation of marketing initiatives & programs including trade & consumer sales promotions • Working closely with dealer to discuss, propose and develop promotion/ sales out activities by monthly/quarterly to enhance the sales. • Work closely with Brand/trade team to provide inputs into marketing activities and execution at Dealers’ stores. • Working closely with Dealers to collect competitor’s activities, execution quality, OOS situation, and sell out.
- Account receivables collection management:
. Negotiate, manage, track contracts, debt and customer care before and during and after the contract.
• Ensure efficient and effective collection to manage overdue and / or receivables within the targets • Review weekly AR Report and manage overdue debt chasing Others:
• Market/ Store visit to collect competitor’s information, handle and resolve problems and complaints including channel conflicts. • Build and keep relationship with accounts’ key stakeholders to ensure full support on Company products and long term business objectives.
Other jobs assigned by Line Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Related experience: Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in the role of key account sales management level; preferably in Audio industry.
⋅ Sales-oriented with a drive for results and excellent interpersonal skills.
⋅ Strong communication and presentation skills.
⋅ Ability to work well under pressure and independently.
⋅ Hard-working, dynamic, and highly responsible.
⋅ Team player with disciplined working habits.
⋅ Willingness to travel for business trips.
⋅ Knowledge of technology is an advantage.
⋅ Passionate about the job and committed to personal growth.
· Proficiency in Microsoft office: Excel, Word, Power point.