What We Can Offer
• Represent company in the defined market i.e. OEM and EMS related to General Industry, Automotive, Appliances, Electronics,
• Work with sales manager to develop sales and marketing strategy based on assigned territory and market potential,
• Identify new prospects and develop them to key customers.
• Build a good relationship across customer’s function: purchasing, R&D engineer, production, management, quality assurance in order to create and maintain customer loyalty to company.
• Build a good relationship and engage on development key initiative activity to build strong pipeline with key vendors from sales to their technical service
• Analyze and evaluate the competitors’ products or system to develop strategic action for customer/business,
• Work with sales manager to develop selling tools and materials with related parties to build strong team’s capabilities,
• Handle and coach team on technical specification to serve customer requirement.
• Collaborate with colleagues in local and head quarter.
• Handle key accounts
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in chemical sales or technical sales- an adhesive, dispensing system background is a plus
• Minimum 2 years of experience in managing sales teams
• Experience sales and know-how of industrial adhesive
• Result oriented and have commitment to target achievement
• Effective communication, selling and negotiation skills
• Ability to work hard under pressure and enthusiastic
• Chinese speaking capability is a plus