Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Directly manage Sales Department to achieve company’s sales target
• Conduct sales planning and follow up in line with company sales targets, objectives and strategies
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeline target
• Closely follow up with potential and existing customers to maintain, grow and secure more businesses
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers (ocean freight, air freight) to get suitable offers.
• Plan routes and process shipments, if require
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvement
• Work closely with other departments within the company to provide satisfying service to customers
• Lead and coach sales team. Taking responsibility to each sales representative’s target.
• Survey market trend and develop customer database.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have a good command of English
- Good commnunication, negotiation & analysis skill
- Excellent leadship skill
3. Qualification: At least university graduated, majoring in Business, Economics, Maritime, or other related fields.
- Attractive & competitive income (based on ability)
- Personal Insurance (PTI) for individual and relatives
- Professional working environment, with conditions to promote best ability, get personal promotion & development
- Opportunity to take part in lots of training courses with international standards, book clubs & other cultural meaningful activities of The Group
- American Corporate Culture style, focusing on result
- Full welfare regimes in accordance with prevailing labor Law, enterprise law & Insurance Law.