Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Organize the work of offering and introducing products to find new customers to purchase company products.
3. Support engineering department to implement market/competitors research to propose effective business strategies.
4. Directly deal with potential customers until the completion of the transaction (receive orders or stop transactions when assessing that the customers are non-potential).
5. Provide information (sales reports, lists and customer history) for business development and marketing department when there is a need to generate more sales or have requests from either of the two mentioned departments.
6.Cooperate with business development and marketing department to implement the plan to generate new sales from existing customers and potential customers.
7.Support engineering department to implement programs to find new models to put into production, develop orders (the minimum sales per order for each category of goods must reach the set quantity for business)
8. Regularly check the staffs in team, who are involved in the implementation of customer satisfaction regulations to minimize complaints by customers
10. Coorperate with other department to handle customer complaints.
11. Monitor and manage customer debts to minimize overdue outstanding debt
12. Control and implement inventory solutions to minimize inventory
13.Report the work periodically according to company regulations or the direction of Sales Director
14.Manage, lead and motivate employees to implement business strategies effectively
15. Other task required by Sales Director
Working location: flexible, can work from home and travel to factory (when needed)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- English: Fluent writing and speaking
- Computer: Excellent: Word, Excel, Power Point, Project Timeline
• At least 3 years experiences similar position, prefer candidate have knowledge about packaging industry and experience in B2b Sales
• Strong sales skills, deep knowledge about customer’s psychology
• Experience in establishing, maintaining and developing customers.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Management skills, problem solving, organization of effective work
• Strategic Planning Skills.
• Customer management skills.
• Ability to attract, organize, train and develop staff
• Ability to work independently or in a team.
• Have a high responsibility in works
• Enthusiastic business.
• Honest, straightforward, withstand the pressure of work