Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The primary scope of this role is to drive insurance brokerage revenue growth specially in consumer and Commercial lines and develop a clear go-to-market strategy to achieve revenue growth target of insurance products.
• Achieving new/renew budget and driving the achievement of developed budget with full budget responsibility
• Coordinating/cross-selling with other segments to achieve new budget.
• Agreeing with Leader on sales strategy and the production of and execution of such strategy
• Attending prospect calls / meetings with teams and Leader on monthly and weekly basis
• Setting KPI’s of number of calls/numbers of meetings for sales
• Produce, engaging & managing key prospect relationships
• Ensuring Revenue Engine is applied consistently with MarshForce, Marketing (Campaigns), Client Facing and Innovation/Client Value
• Delivering sales management reporting as required to Leader
• Managing Request for Proposal (RFP) responses with ensuring quality standards
• Implementing all best practice sales & marketing procedures
• Exit interviews are conducted when on unsuccessful tenders particularly for large prospects
• Maintain good communication with Regional personnel and implement corporate initiatives
• Manages the financial performance of his/her book of business:
• Creates a budget for each client in conjunction with Client Advisors and Consulting colleagues
• Manages revenue, profitability, and timely billing and collection (working capital) for each client
• Oversees quality of deliverables and enforcing critical deadlines
• Seeks feedback on Marsh’s execution of projects and renewals through client survey and ongoing client dialogue.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum Bachelor Degree, Economics, Finance, banking would be a plus
• Min. 5 years sales experience in the same level
• Insurance experience is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to interact with clients, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the company business, the brand and the Company.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Good Communication and writing skills both English and Vietnamese