Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SALES MANAGER SPECIALIZING IN CHEMICALS, ENVIRONMENTAL, WATER TREATMENT AND MICRO-FERTILIZER
Report to General Director and take responsibility for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team and designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence. Assist in managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
· Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
· Meeting planned sales goals.
· Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
· Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
· Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
· Manage month-end and close year-end processes
· Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
· The ongoing training of your salespeople.
· Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
· Promoting the organization and products.
· Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Water Supply and Drainage, or a related field.
· Min 2 years of experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
· Experience in customer relationship management.
· Experience managing and directing a sales team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Dedication to providing great customer service.
· Ability to lead a sale team – leadership skills
· Strong teamwork: Able to work within a team
· Highly motivated: Self-driven, the ability to multi-tasks, ability to solve problems
· Always keep working ethics and be a professional & positive person
· Result-oriented, faster learner and discipline
· Led the team to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales target
· Competitive Salary, Commission Package
· Stable, professional working environment
· Opportunity to fast track the development of your career path, and opportunity to become the company’s long-term shareholder.
· Telephone allowance, 13th-month salary, annual health check
· Attendance at a Training Course