Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Saffron Travel is a boutique travel agency and we believe to travel is to experience and enrich life. Working in Sales department, not only do we share our knowledge about the destinations, but also through our personal experiences. We understand it’s not easy to pick a country to travel to and our work is to help the travelers to make that decision more easily.
Which are your main duties?
• Promote and market the business, sometimes to new or niche markets.
• Manage budgets and maintain statistical and financial records.
• Sell travel products and tour packages.
• Source products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel.
• Provide sales reports to Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Motivate the sales team to hit and exceed their targets.
• Meet regularly with team members to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work
• Meet company directors who advise on strategy and find out about any local issues and future trends
• Oversee the recruitment, selection and retention of staff as well as payroll matters and staff training
• Organize incentives, bonus schemes and competitions
• Deal with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
• Report directly to Managing Director
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Opportunities to travel
• Opportunities to soar in the industry
• Friendly environment where you will be noticed and rewarded
• Insurance as labor law and 24/7 insurance for staffs from 01 year working at Saffron
• 12-day of annual leave
• Performance review: every 6 months
• Opportunities to soar in the industry: attend over sea trade show as WTM London, ITB ..ect
• Competitive Salary and bonus incentive quarterly (discussing during interview)