Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
các phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Sales Manager - Trưởng Phòng Kinh Doanh
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
1) Sales Department Operations
• Set and execute policies and procedures for sales department
• Determine sales quotas for sales personnel in accordance to their skill levels
• Oversee and manage all operations of new and pre-owned vehicles
• Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department in collaboration with GM
• Ensure sales department contributes acceptable levels of gross and net profit
• Oversee sales, trade-ins, and delivery of all new and used vehicles
• Maintain a sales history and/or vehicle history log book/CRM System
• Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives
• Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; continuously building rapport Product presentations
• Closes sales by negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing.
• Provides sales management information by completing reports
• Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
• Recommending sales campaigns and promotions
• Attend training sessions to keep current with sales department issues.
• Participate in organizing Sales event
• Sales performance reporting
• Coordinating with Marketing Department & Other Departments to plan and execute promotional campaign to bring both “new & existing” customers into the dealership on a regular basis.
2) Customer Service
• Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle sales to customers by using current proactive feature benefit sales techniques.
• Handle customer complains
3) Personnel Management
• Establish departmental work schedule, balancing the work load of all employees
• Assist with recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and terminating employees
• Ensure sales personnel are well trained, motivated, and available when needed
• Set daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals for department and each sales associate
• Track and provide direction on how sales associates should obtain their goals
• Manage employee performance (evaluate and council) and conduct performance reviews monthly
• Forward records of all employee performance reviews, disciplinary actions, job promotions, pay adjustments and letters of recommendation to appropriate personnel for placement in personnel files
• Provide weekly, on-going training for all Sales employees
4) Other Duties
• As assigned
• Competitive Salary
• Commission for each Bike sold + Bonus if target is achieved / exceeded
• Premium Healthcare package
• Social, medical & unemployment insurance as per Labor Law
• Allowance: Mobile, Transportation, Clothing
• Supporting fee to get A2 license
• Training program
• Professional, dynamic & open working environment
• Other in accordance with Company policy
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
• University graduated with related major in Business Administration, Management, etc.
• 2 - 5 years of working experience in similar position (Preferably in Motorcycle / Automotive sector with demonstrated history of achieving and exceeding sales objectives)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good time management skills with the aptitude of meeting all targets
• Good English
• Leadership competency: Coaching, developing and motivating people.
• Preferably active member of biker community
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills”.
• A2 license or ability to gain one
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Trâm (Office Manager)
Qui mô công ty: 25-99
Al Naboodah Group Enterprises (ANGE) is one of leading brand names in the UAE. ANGE consists of more than 20 companies over 40 nationalities and offering a diverse portfolio of services and products in many business sectors. The sectors covered include Travel, Automotive, Commercial Vehicles, Lighting, Furniture & Fit-out, Tyres, Electrical, Construction, Motorcycles, Logistics and Agriculture. Many of the Group businesses have ISO accreditation and have won industry awards for their service.
ANGE marked the first step to penetrate Vietnam market with the establishment of its subsidiary: Al Naboodah International (Vietnam) Co., Ltd (ALNA VN) in 2013. This business specializes in 2 sectors: Electrical & Motorcycles and has brought into Vietnam 2 famous global brand names which are Honeywell & Harley-Davidson.
In this 2017, ALNA VN is planning to expand the business by bringing 2 more big names in Motorcycles sector.
Together with business expansion, we are searching for amazing talents to join us as one team and moving in one direction
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
Account Manager / Sales Manager
Công Ty Cổ Phần Phân Phối Việt Nét
VIETNAM Star Automobile
Sales Manager – Home Appliance Sales in Vietnam
Seoul Semiconductor Vina
Sales Manager ( Oil & Gas Industry )
Công Ty Cổ Phần Kỹ Thuật Toàn Thắng
Sales Manager/ National Sales Manager ($1500 - $2500)
Area Sales Manager
CÔNG TY TNHH Terraco VIỆT NAM
Technical Sales Manager ( TSM )
General Manager, Sales Daimler Truck
Mercedes Benz Vietnam LTD.
Switchboard Sales Manager ( Energy Industry)
New Machine Sales Manager ( Beverage Account)
CÔNG TY TNHH Krones VIỆT NAM
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Tài Chính.
Không cần thi tuyển đầu vào.
Học hoàn toàn bằng tiếng Anh.
Học tại Hà Nội.