Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for sales / marketing of industrial solution concepts as well as machines and plants for the in building material industry and construction field and other machines for the building industry
- Communication, customer visits arrangement for European suppliers.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to include on demand forecasting, competitor capabilities, customer profiles and the next best alternatives.
- Identify and bid all appropriate projects and potential customers in building material and construction field.
- Establish short and long term goals and strategies in regards to key clients. Develop specific action plans to achieve goals.
- Will be responsible for meeting specific sales volumes and profit margin
- Will be responsible to organize the technical seminar
- Will be responsible to join building and construction exhibition
- Make specific recommendations regarding advertising, promotions, and public.
- Actively participate in building and construction-related associations as required in order to develop and maintain key networking and business relationships.
- Report to line manager and report in system.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, etc.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of products.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Be a pro-active, self-motivated, self-starter who is action oriented and drives for results.
- Be able to analyze current processes and recommend changes to maximize efficiency.
- Must have ability to travel (Approx. 50% +) is required throughout the sales region
- Demonstrate strong business acumen in regards to all aspects of sales and marketing; be knowledgeable in regards to current and possible future industry trends.
- Minimum 3-5 experience years in sales position for a building products manufacturer, independent sales rep firm or industrial, building and construction machinery.
- Be experienced with construction material technical sales, priority for precast concrete section.
- Be proficient in basic Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Have ability to work with a diverse group.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires significant local and abroad travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.