What We Can Offer
Working Time: Mon – Sat morning
Report to: Head Of Operations
• Manage the annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets and goals, and establish a plan for achieving them;
• Build and maintain strong, current strategic customer relationship and develop new customers;
• Understand customer business needs, and build short and long-term strategies to drive mutually beneficial results.
• Completed sales, customer requirement and market situation reports;
• Define and implement account launch plans to drive sales, including initial trial, and meet both retailer and company expectations.
• Negotiate and sign contracts according to the Company's policy;
• At least 3 year-experience in Agri products domestic/ international sales.
• Good English both spoken and written;
• Flexible and good communication.
• Able to work independently.
• Competitive remuneration package
• Attractive package, with additional bonus according to KPIs and performance
• International and professional work environment
• Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
• Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
Our client is a well-known 100% foreign invested company in agriculture industry.