Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The job holder is leading a sales team to attain everyday sales target and surpass expectations of customers. He/she is responsible for not only building, maintaining the long-term relationship with Car Showrooms/Dealers but also setting up, recruiting, coaching and training his/her own Sales team to perform respective sales process professionally and effectively to meet or exceed sales target, productivity as well as control Fraud and mitigate risk.
The role is responsible for seeking possible opportunities to promote and cross sales other products such as: personal loan, insurance, or other products of the company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Sales management activities
• Make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales target and job obligations to each sales staff.
• Appraise performance of staff, give suggestions, reward or award punishment and offer proposals on dismissal of personnel where applicable.
• Recommend hiring additional staff and make required resources available to accomplishing target objectives and goals.
• Coordinate with Regional Sales Manager to set up, maintain and improve the relationship with Car Showrooms/Dealers.
* Sales execution
• Ensure the sales plan & activities are well briefed across all team members to be completely & effectively executed in the field
• Effectively manage sales performance (Number of submitted applications/ approved/ disbursement loans) and Sales achievements through activities and sales results
* Sales analysis
• Perform sales analysis on monthly basis to ensure both gaps and potentials are identified. Make proper action to maximize sales achievement.
• Generate and submit Weekly/ Monthly sales report together with recommendations to relevant persons
* Team motivation
• Ensure incentive schemes are properly managed. The best performers will be recognized and rewarded.
• Propose Incentive scheme and bonus proposal
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum Experience : At least 2 years of Auto loan management experience or At least 3 years of Car Dealer management experience
• Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skill, Abilities)
• Basic knowledge : Financial service, banking or Car Showroom knowledge preferred
• Competencies : Leadership in both team environment and individual, Interpersonal Communication skill, Teamwork spirit motivation skill.
• Computer skill : MS Office (Word, Excel, Access) and knowledge of CRM
• Languages capability : Solid command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese