Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Be primarily promote the hotel and where possible, hotels belongings to the chain in his/her area/region.
• To achieve optimal sales at the best possible conditions for the hotel.
• To closely observe matters pertaining to competition (sites, prices, services, offered on regular basic – quarterly or more often if need to be)
• To define precisely guest requirements and ensure that guest services offered corresponds effectively to their requests.
• To negotiate prices with clients.
• To provide after-sales service.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good at communication, writing and selling skills.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
• Problem solving, multi-tasking, reasoning, motivating, organizational, team work and training abilities.
• Fluency in English, reading and writing, preference of Vietnamese language.
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management or related field preferred.