Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Generate sales and contribute to the volume and profit of the company by planning, executing, and evaluating sales programs and activities in the area of responsibility.
• Hire, train and manage a highly skilled team. Motivate and develop them to create additional motivation & recognition outside of bonuses and incentives to achieve the individual and team sales targets.
• Create and maintain a healthy environment inside the sales team.
• Develop and implement an effective sales targets, incentive scheme, sales forecasts, sales programs, with a clear vision on sales and practical actions on short, average and long-term. Ensure that the sales program is aligned with the organization’s vision, mission and business culture.
• Plan, organize, lead and control the implementation of sales activities, sales projects, and other marketing programs regionally.
• Verify and approve the reports, purchase requests, entertainment, sales expenses suggested and submitted by staffs. Ensure that all sales expenses are controlled and monitored against budget allocations and comply with Company’s policies, regulations and local applicable laws.
• Ensure alignment of key business objectives with teams as well as within the department
Do top-to-top meetings with key customers and key leaders in assigned regions.
• Look for new opportunities/clients
• Any other tasks or duties assigned by management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
*** Education: Bachelor's degree
***Experience: At least 5-years experience at same position (ASM) in FMCG/ Food&Beverage
- Strong background of Sales fundamental
- Strong knowledge of FMCG industry, and beverage is preferred
- Good English communication & computer usage
- Result-oriented with a positive outlook
- High responsibility, dynamic
- Detail attention, mature
- High commitment, leadership