Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
From AI-personalised worksheets to live classes and teacher chats, we are a powerful suite of complementary learning products designed to help students accelerate their academic performance. We’re looking for unique global talents to scale Geniebook exponentially across Southeast Asia, and we have many exciting roles opening up across a wide range of functions.
So join us today to inspire a new generation of learners and help even more students learn smarter and do better!
● Report to: Regional Growth Director
● Direct manage: Sales Force
● Develop sales processes that drive sales
● Mapped out a performance improvement plan for sales individuals
● Manage objectives setting, sales target, and sales team’s performance monitoring.
● Recruit, retain and build a strong sales force to deliver monthly, quarterly, and yearly KPIs
● Focus on generating and converting qualified leads to revenue from all sources of sales
● Maximize conversion rate, hit the target, and deliver revenue growth per company plan by successfully managing and motivating the sales team.
● Develop sales innovation ideas, designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence while fully aware of new products and competition status.
● Research and test new sales channels (Autosales, outsource, etc.), develop sales.
management tools (CRM system, centralized management system, etc.)
● Training, coaching, and developing team
● Manage to recruit high-performing sales individuals
● Manage any other ad hoc assignments given from time to time
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Minimum 4-5 years experience in a sales leadership position in Education
● Excellence in communication and interpersonal skills.
● Fluent in English
● Proven track record to drive the sales process from plan to close.
● Driven and motivated to achieve results.
● Excellence in training and coaching and motivating sales force
● Excellence in presentation, reporting
● Working schedule ( freely to choose shift )
4 weekdays: Shift 1: 9 am – 6 pm or Shift 2: 12 noon - 9 pm
Sat or Sun: Shift 1: 9 am - 6 pm or Shift 2: 12 noon - 9 pm
● Able to travel
● Dynamic and willing to scope with start-up business environment