Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Developing and implementing strategic and promotional plans to reach sales target.
3. Performing data collection and analysis of the market to develop effective pricing policies, distribution channels and other relating plans.
4. Overseeing all working procedures to ensure qualified standardization.
5. Maintaining and cultivating lasting relationships with partners, distributors, customers and stakeholders.
6. Managing the distributor system:
- Searching and selecting distributors who meet the company's criteria to open a new one;
- Proactively propose liquidation of sales contracts with inefficient distributors;
- Caring out sales and exchanging for distributors in accordance with the company's process, …
7. Leading and building capacity development of the team by providing support and guidance when needed.
8. Preparing the annual budget and monitoring expenditures.
9. Handling complaints related to business and assisting the partners in resolving.
10. Coordinating with other departments in recruitment and training.
11. At least 3 years' experience as sales manager in the FMCG industry, preferably wine products, with:
- Experience in Client Relationship Management.
- In-depth knowledge of market analysis and metrics.
- Hands-on experience in creating reporting and managing budgets.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
12. Proficient in common office computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point, Internet, Outlook…).
13. Enthusiasm, initiative, sensitivity, flexibility, positive attitude at work, high sense of responsibility, dedication in work.
14. Performing other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
NOTE: Portrait photo 3x4 is required
• Working location: Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
A. DIPLOMAS AND CERTIFICATES
1. University majoring in Business Administration or a relevant field.
2. Foreign language proficiency: Professional and fluent in all 4 skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing; equivalent to IELTS 7.0 or higher.
1. Male, Age: 30-45
2. Good-looking, bright appearance
3. Able to travel far for work
4. Ready to work immediately
C. BENEFITS AND REWARDS
Depending on the situation of production and business activities of the Company, the Company will have bonus and welfare regimes for employees per year as follows:
1. The commission based on revenue.
2. Bonus on holidays and Tet.
3. Hot bonus when successfully completing tasks, bringing success and significant benefits to the Company.
4. Visiting and vacationing at least once a year.
5. Gifts for employees on the occasion of birthdays, marriages and births.
6. Enjoy other benefits of the Company and the provisions of the Labor Code.
7. Dynamic and friendly working environment, many opportunities for learning and promotion.