What We Can Offer
- Oversees the development of sales strategy.
- Responsible for leading the sales team in their efforts to meet sales targets and profitability goals as well as maintain good relations with customers and suppliers.
- Making sure the sales team follows and operates within the guidelines of the Sales Goals and Action Plan.
- Responsible for carrying out sales activities and campaigns within the given segment.
- Generation of new business opportunities with own & existing customers.
- Meet given sales targets.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with internal departments and the company’s network to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Monitor & coach the Sales team to expand their capabilities and build senior sales in the organization.
- Developing partnerships with shipping companies, forwarders, overseas agents to obtain competitive prices, good services, cargoes to exchange and consign to enrich the source of customers and increase profits.
- Weekly and Monthly reports to the Management.
- Four to five year experience with documented sales record.
- Experience of freight forwarding and logistics industry.
- Sales experience and working knowledge of the international transportation and logistics industry.
- Excellent negotiation techniques.
- Good sales techniques; concept sales, customer psychology and purchasing patterns.
- Good management skills.
- Requires good administrative skills.
- Fluent in local language, comfortable in English and other languages that the job requires to manage customer and other contacts.
- Excellent presentation techniques.
- Good computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft office, outlook, etc.
- Income attractive according to the ability for candidates to meet the requirements
- Meal allowance, uniform allowance, mobile allowance, entertainment allowance, 13 months salary, Annual health check.
- Sales commission, profit share.
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.