Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure relationships are maintained, managed, developed across all existing and potential customers.
- Ongoing relationship management of accounts ensuring increased sales, analysis of sales activity and trading optimization is achieved.
- Monitor competitor activity in your branch area, report to the Branch Manager
- Ensuring profitability is analyzed on a monthly basis and action taken to constantly strive to improve previous results with the application of smart business acumen.
- Establish strategic account clients, develop penetration methods, and review the progress at monthly meetings.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly Company sales margins and goals.
- Develop proposals, negotiates terms and conditions, and implement contractual agreements with accountability for delivering strong financial results.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and their specialty area of practice.
- Ensure regular, timely and constructive communication with all internal stakeholders both by phone and in person.
Implement training programs to ensure employees achieve and maintain a high level of performance.
2. Service Delivery
- Establish effective communication strategies with the business functions to aid the retention of customers and foster a culture of cooperation.
- Provide an interface between customer and the business functions, serving as the central contact for customer queries, and liaison between RI and customers to ensure a high level of customer service maintained at all times.
- Support and coordination of the Indonesia Functional Leaders activities in relation to Business Development Account.
- Facilitate directly or in conjunction with Indonesia Functional Leaders, ensuring the ongoing retention of Business Development Accounts.
- Establish and maintain customer service solutions for Business Development customers.
3. People management & Development:
- Obtaining pre-determined sales targets and objectives through motivation, direction and development the sales team;
- Managing the sales team on a day to day basis using leadership and coaching skills to develop all individual team member’s required competencies, selling skills and product knowledge;
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications including sales reports, cycle sales meetings and account plans;
- Encourage a strong sense of teamwork, good communication, positive morale and co-operation throughout the organization.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Has 5+ years working experience in Sales Field in the service industry either Consumer or B2B business environment in a Multi-National Company;
- Good management and leadership skills
- Good command of English in spoken and written;
- Aggressive approaching and sales-oriented;
- Able to work under high pressure;