What We Can Offer
The position is based in Ho Chi Minh City. You will work at URGO Group’s subsidiary which opened over 20 years ago in Vietnam. The Group has 3 separate business units, Consumer Healthcare, Medical Care (MC), and Medical Technology. You will join our 80+ people team and focus on Consumer Healthcare business. We provide health solutions to consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Report directly to New Channel Operations Manager
- Represent Urgo company and its range of products to healthcare professionals to achieve the objectives and ambitions shared by the company
+ Having a clear understanding of the market realities (business trends, competitors’ evolution) and customer's needs prior to any specific promotional activities.
+ Designing and implementing the right targeting strategy and optimal allocation of resources in line with company strategy and monitoring impact and results.
- To develop team competencies through effective and continuous management and coaching that are well adapted to people’s utilized competencies and needs for development and growth
+ Supporting, coaching and guiding the team of Product Specialist in all the actions to be done to achieve the objectives and constantly improving their skills.
+ Making joint visits to customers and observe Product Specialist in their activities and responsibilities to diagnose strengths and challenges to provide support, coaching and development to the med rep with a constant tracking.
- Maintain efficient internal communication
+ Planning team and corporate activities, to continuously sharing experience, ideas and potential solutions that may have a positive impact on individual, team and corporate effectiveness and success.
+ Having a cordial relationship with colleagues and creating a positive atmosphere that will ensure a productive sharing of valuable information.
- Ensure continuous development and utilization of tools and competencies associated with the role
+ Regularly engage the team on therapeutic area of responsibilities, product portfolio & competitive product groups as well as communication and business skills.
+ Making sure the Product Specialist use all the tools the company put at their disposition that will facilitate the achievement of the objectives.
- University degree in Pharmacist, Economics
- Experience in DERMATOLOGY and ENT field (pharmaceuticals or medical devices).
- Ideally sensible to marketing strategy and successfully track data records (pharmaceuticals or medical devices)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Medical Representative and 1-2 years at Supervisory level.
- Can communicate in English (verbal and written) & Excellent Vietnamese (verbal and written).