What We Can Offer
- Establish priority and direction within the product group. Align the Company’s Go To Market plan with suppliers’ value proposition and KPI set and to optimize sales and operating profits.
- Assessment of market conditions and discernment of opportunities for Company products and services
- Aligns with Customers and relevant entities in the solution eco-system to increase sales effectiveness.
- Develops various sales programs for presentation to senior leadership management.
- Revenue and Margin growth for new and existing business customers.
- Implementation of strategic sales initiatives, as agreed with the senior leadership management.
- Develops and maintains operational level relationships with Suppliers.
- Provides leadership for day-to-day management of sales processes, proposals, forecasting, CRM updating, pipeline management, and Customer engagements.
- Ensures highest and continuous improving levels of customer satisfaction.
- Inventory planning in alignment with the Supplier and BU team.
- Builds high loyalty and long term business relationships with the assigned DCBU customers.
- Provides on the job training and understands the entire sales cycle of the Company including internal and supplier processes to the team and facilitate issue resolution.
- Candidate must have minimum 5 years of experience in IT sales
- Must have experience in handling respective product/solution/technology or any other competitive solution products