What We Can Offer
· Drive priorities and ensure to achieve KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account.
· Analyze customers market potential and competitors and develop and spearhead a plan to expand Henkel’s market share in territory.
· Develop strategic projects to fulfil key accounts and local customer needs via ACE CRM management tool. Act as the driver in running to close projects within timeframe.
· Identify key/unmet customer needs and translate into innovation opportunities to feed the ADP project pipeline.
· Define and prepare sales proposals and maximize volume and revenue by utilizing value-added selling methods.
· Executes pricing actions and commercial negotiations.
· Identify key customer stake holders at plants, R&D, quality, purchasing, logistics, marketing where applicable, management level and develop the relationship
· Develop and Maintain influential network and relationship at the customer and within Henkel on all key levels & dimensions.
· Coordinate and steer information & reporting flow between the territory sales and SBU regional management.
· Drive customer engagement and product experience development thru marketing activities and tools.
· Mange sales demand forecast based on customer needs, annual business plan (KP) and long-term strategic plan (TP)
· Lead and agile coordinates with Technical service team to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints
· Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
· Bachelor’s or above degree in Engineering or Business management or related major.
· Sales professional (B2B) at least 5 years working experience and proven track record in Sales / customer management, preferably experiences in Metal packaging and Food & Beverage Industry.
· Business acumen - Passionate, open-minded, high energy and willing to take initiative/challenge.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, self-driven and has a positive attitude towards learning and personal development.
· Ability to perform independent and team-worker, and able to collaborate in cross functional teams.
· Good command of spoken and written English & Vietnamese.
· Good computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
· Willing to travel extensively up on business need.