Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Building a very deliberate and thorough sales approach so we become no 1 in the market by MWs installed on roofs in Vietnam.
• Guiding the clients through the delivery process and making sure our customer service and client account management is second to none, making sure your team are adept at being the first point of contact for any questions that they may have throughout the sales or delivery process.
• Following up with potential leads assigned by your line manager(s)
• Providing regular reports to your manager and to the Head of Strategic Sales.
• You will have managerial responsibility for the area agents network.
• You will be accountable to directors of SOD.
Key relationship of the job
Indicate the job title and the department/unit of colleagues in other departments within the organization, and/or people outside the organization, with whom the jobholder has important working relationships
• Coordinating support among internal departments such as customer success, legal department, and your managers to close deals.
• Building a strong portfolio of clients of Property Owners, particularly of Industrial Parks, education and hospital.
• Building a strong portfolio of clients.
• Building a great team of agents.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
10 years of working experience 5 of which with direct experience dealing with medium/large corporates at the C-levels
Willing to travel and work in all parts of Vietnam for up to 2 weeks/month if required.
• Strong IT and presentational skills.
• High level of attention to details.
• An excellent communicator, good in English.
• Highly organized, structured, disciplined and self-motivated.
• Excited by the idea to grow a no. 1 business in solar energy in Vietnam.
• Really keen to work in the renewable energy field.
• Ability to work independently but can also take the comments and directions from your manager.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.