Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Be the lead point of contact for matters specific to the assigned sales accounts
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting with the sales account personnel
• Negotiate contract and follow up towards closing of agreements
• Prioritize and plan the company’s work activities within customer project scope and timeline
• Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Constantly explore new business opportunities or offer new business ideas to customers to expand mutual growth
• Forecast and track customer account metrics (eg. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Ensure timely billings to customers
2. Business Development
• Actively engage potential clients to update offerings, understand needs and acquire market intelligence
• Win new clients by closely following up on actions to client’s request, including quotations, proposals, bids, orders, contracts and specifications
• Prepare and submit for selected public tenders.
• Coordinate with relevant teams within the company – project management, R&D, operations – to ensure timely and satisfactory responses to customers.
• Participate in trade shows and industry conferences to collect market intelligence and network with relevant industry players.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Work onsite for around from 12 to 24 months (Singapore)
• At least 3 years of experience in B2B sales or business development, particularly in ICT system solutions or system integration
• Account management experience and strong network in education institutions, financial services, mass transit, or government agencies will be an advantage
• Experience or knowledge in IoT solutions, NFC, and payment solutions is a big advantage
• Regional business experience especially in Southeast Asia is preferred
• Strong interest in fast pace technologies like Fintech, IoT
• Highly self-motivated, take initiative to learn and to find out answers
• Background or knowledge in software and electronics/electrical engineering will be an added advantage
• Well organized and able to manage project timeline, deliverables
• Ability to communicate, present, and influence, while having attentive listening skills
• Good command of English.