Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Coach and support sales team member to identifies and follows up on business opportunities, pinpoints the existing and/or potential problems and arranges for their resolution.
• Follow up customer movement to protect share, deploy the strategies to increase sales through direct selling and distributor/agent channels.
• Develops and manages strong relationships with existing key accounts and assigned prospects
• Develops and maintains regular contact with assigned existing and potential customers at various levels e.g. specification writer, OEM, contractors…
• Plan, monitor and periodically report on execution of major sales activities conducted with regard to indirect and direct sales channel.
• Works closely with Customer Technical Service team to analyze customers’ need and figure CPAR, CCM out quickly.
• Provides feedback to understand how customers are utilizing our products and how well those products align versus competitor products.
• Regularly and pro-actively informs the back-office (including, marketing, Lab, operations, Logistic and finance) about the necessary sales support level and coordinates their actions towards the assigned customers.
• Works closely with Spec Seller team to do a successful cohesion and coherence for warranty project.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 6 years working experience, Knowledge & Work Experience in Paints and coatings industry is a plus.
• Hunting mindset.
• Commercially aware with the ability to identify customer needs and requirements and develop innovative account strategies.
• Ability to work with shared leadership and in cross functional teams.
• Strong listening skills, integrity and trust, customer focused, entrepreneurial spirit, has intellectual horsepower, can deal with ambiguity and paradox, results orientated, able to keep focused and motivated when challenges occur, ability to manage own time.
• Fluent in English - Chinese is preferred