What We Can Offer
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
Hitachi-ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid.
You will cover the Power generation market (Wind, Solar, Hydro, LNG). Target new and existing customers for retrofit jobs. Support the sales team in marketing and sales activities for the Global PG Division and represent the interests of the Global PG Division in Vietnam. Develop profitable and sustainable sales for the complete Power Grids Unit portfolio in Vietnam. Implement the Power Grids strategies.in conjunction with Global PGGI, PGGA, PGHV & PGTR Business Unit.
- Leading the implementation of PG strategies and initiatives at a country level to ensure appropriate sales and marketing efforts within Vietnam. Ensuring the Global PGGI, PGTR, PGGA, PGHV Business Unit portfolio is appropriately represented in the local market.
- Managing and being responsible for the demand market & demand side budget for Power Grid Division including third party sales, internal sales, and channels. Ensuring proper coverage in the market covering Utilities, Industries and Infrastructure & Transport segment. Developing the “Power Generation” market for PGGI in Vietnam.
Developing business strategies and sales and marketing plans in partnership with local Marketing and Sales teams. Participating in the budgeting process, including preparing the Market Information (Total Market, Available Market).
Segment Manager - Power generation
- Offered Market, Demand Budget, etc. as per Hitachi-ABB MAP Tools & guidelines), representing the Global PGGI BUs. Overseeing the market intelligence process ensuring detailed market analyses of market drivers and trends, key competition, and emerging technologies. Producing monthly and ad-hoc reports to monitor market and progress. Ensuring local sales teams are provided with necessary training and receive appropriate accreditation. Working together with Global Sales Marketing, Hub Sales & Marketing and Marketing Communication (Global, Hub & Local) for planning and implementation of marketing activities.
- In line with the sales team strategy managing and developing appropriate relationships with customers and key accounts.
- Serving as escalation point for questions and issues and collecting customer feedback and input.
- Ensuring proposals are developed and approved to enable negotiations. Overseeing quotations to promote optimal outcome. Ensuring all status updates and documentation are accurately tracked in appropriate systems.
- Taking local responsibility for the Business Units mix and maintaining the accuracy of data for project pipeline and orders received forecast and competitive feedback.
- Organizing and promoting after sales service activities. Ensuring appropriate order handling of products/systems/services. Ensuring contracts are appropriately managed with adherence to payment terms.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business