Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Develop and maintain relationships with distributors.
3. Actively pursue sales.
4. Provide revenue forecasts and review sales results to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where required.
5. Maintain accurate and up to date customer records to meet sales target.
6. Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and closely monitoring industry trends.
7. Successfully execute our brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist of the brand.
8. Liaise with all team in Ha Noi and Da Nang to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met.
9. Prepare quarterly business review reports covering market, sales, marketing, service, plan, etc.
10. Develop and update key customer penetration plan.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred in Business or Engineer majors)
- Have more 3 years of working experiences (with 2-3 years of working experiences in same position)
- Car driver's license (if have)
- Advanced level of English skills
- Friendly, active, patient and detail-oriented
- Microsoft skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Words, etc.)
- Resume should be written in English
- Perform other job-related as Tender; develop B2B, B2C about industrial product
- Competitive salary + attractive + performance bonus 1 / 2 times
- 13th-month salary, bonus on holidays,...
- Support laptop and business travel expenses
- Annual health check-up