Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Supervise and delegate tasks to CS (Customer Service) Team & BD (Business Development) Team.
• Provide training sessions and monitor the performance of the CS Team & BD Team
• Define and communicate the business KPIs and targets to CS Team & BD Team on a regular basis.
• Lead the CS Team & BD Team to reach Sales targets and expand market share.
• Maintain a positive working environment for the employees.
• Meet the Sales targets and Sales goals efficiently.
• Assist the Operation Manager in planning effective sales strategies.
• Identify opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
• Monitor the performance of the sales activities.
• Oversee and ensure the effective customer lifecycle processes such as: spanning, selling, contracting, and Handovering, etc....
• Oversee coordination with the legal counsel to manage any legal disputes initiated by the customers (e.g. late delivery claims, product defects, etc…)
• Build and maintain good working relationships with old and new customers.
• Address the customer's issues in a timely manner.
• Perform administrative tasks of transactions such as: verifying sales contracts, delivery plans, sales reports, etc….
• Adhere to the work policies, ethics, and regulations of the company.
• Attend meetings, conferences, fairs, etc…
• Other tasks or reports are assigned by BOD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or a related field.
• Sales experience is a priority or a similar role in Sales.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment and in a high pressure work environment.
• Strong experience in effective sales strategies.
• Excellent in problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
• Excellent ability to make a timely decision.
• Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Able to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
• High responsibility, careful, proactive and flexible.
• Good English communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Working time: 05 days/week, from Monday to Friday (08:30am-17:30pm).
- Year-end bonus.
- Sales Commission.
- Laptop & Simcard are provided by the company.
- Social, Health and Unemployement Insurances + 24h Insurance.