What We Can Offer
- Develop and execute plans for all sales activities to achieve the sales targets.
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company
- Work closely with sales agent, push and control their sales performance
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the department; review periodic costs and productivity analyses, and financial reports.
- Work closely with other related departments in the conceptual development of all real estate projects and align all sales strategies and activities with the project progress, schedule, and costs.
- Provide leadership to the day–to-day operations of the sales team, while maintaining focus on the department’s strategic goals.
- Recruit, conduct training and development for the team.
- Any such other matters as instructed by the Company from time to time.
*** COMPENSATIONS and BENEFITS***
- 13th month salary + bonus (subject to company and individual performance)
- 14 days for Annual Leaves + 3 days for Family Leaves
- Additional sponsored Bao Long Health Insurance
- Annual Health Check
- Birthday Gift and Celebration
- Meal & Phone Allowance
- Team-bonding Activities
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience with real estate developers/agents or international property consultants.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, initiative and excellent interpersonal skills in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to make decision and use initiative.
- Ability and willingness to travel or/and work at weekends as required.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good working attitude, high level of initiative and integrity.
- Deep understanding of key marketing principles and practice